Version 10.2.0.5 of OCAMM (Oracle Composite Application Monitor and Modeler) was recently released. This is the ex QuickVision product from the ClearApp acquisition last year. It is doing very well in the Enterprise Manager portfolio. In this new release, it has grown to cover additional middleware and application products. So now, in addition to the existing support (J2EE, BPEL, Portal…), it lets you model and monitor deployments of the Oracle Service Bus (OSB) as well as AIA process integrations. Those metadata-rich environments fit very naturally in the OCAMM approach of discovering the distributed model from metadata and then collecting and reporting usage metrics across the whole system in the context of that model.
For a complete list of improvements over release 10.2.0.4.2, refer to the release notes, where we see this list of new features:
- Oracle Service Bus Support: Oracle Service Bus (formerly called Aqualogic Service Bus) versions 2.6, 2.6.1, 3.0, and 10gR3 are now supported.
- Oracle AIA Support: Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) 2.2.1 and 2.3 are now supported.
- WLS and WLP Support: WebLogic Server and WebLogic Portal version 10.3 are now supported.
- Agent Deployment Added: Agent deployment added to CAMM Administration UI to streamline configuration of new resources
- Testing Added in Resource Configuration: Connectivity parameter testing added in resource configuration
- Testing Added in Repository Configuration: Connectivity parameter testing added for CAMM database repository configuration
- EJB and Web Services Support: EJB and Web Services Annotation are now supported